“We are a progressive Chartered Accounting firm, established in October 2003 and based in Melbourne, that takes pride in always operating to the following principles: ”.
- Always provide a prompt, friendly and accurate tax accounting service to all clients, irrespective of size and complexity.
- Always use simple and easy-to-understand language, without any confusing tax accounting jargon.
- Always allow easy and ready access to staff at all times, from junior accountants to partner levels,depending on the client’s tax or accounting needs at each particular instance.
WHAT WE DO
We generally do everything that you would expect an accounting business to do, with additional specialised services that set us apart from other accounting businesses.
Our business activities can be divided into 2 broadly separate categories:
1. General compliance
2. Specialist services
“Being your valued and trusted adviser. Assisting you in building your business and securing your financial future through the provision of timely financial information and strategic tax advice”.
OUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a Chartered Accounting firm, you can be assured that we are part of the “elite” in our industry and your business is in good hands.
Below is a brief outline of the experience and qualifications available to you at the partner level.
Partner - Mr Thanh Tran
1. Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland) (June 1996)
2. Master of Taxation (RMIT University) (May 2000)
3. Chartered Accountant (ICAA) (March 2003)
4. Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) (AAMC) (February 2011)
- Winner of 1999 Butterworths Prize for most outstanding academic performance in Master of Taxation course.
- Worked in Tax Division of PKF – Chartered Accountants (Melbourne) in providing specialist tax advice to public and large unlisted companies.
- Has considerable experience with a variety of clients (from small to large businesses) operating in a wide range of business environment from having worked in the accounting industry since 1996.
- Understands the accounting, tax and commercial requirements of business owners, including the use of optimal business structures for tax minimisation.
At the staff level, all of our accountants are degree qualified, with a minimum qualification level of Bachelor of Business degrees, whilst a number of staff members have higher qualifications of CPA’s and Masters in Accounting.
All staff members are required to undertake regular training to ensure their technical knowledge is continually updated.