Services We Provide
In this category, our focus is to assist business clients to comply with their legal requirements with various bodies such as the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Australian and Securities Investment Commission (ASIC), Workcover authorities, State Revenue Office (SRO) for payroll tax, financial institutions for debt covenants, etc
Such compliance activities are performed for all entity types, including Individuals/Sole Traders, Partnerships,Companies, Trusts and Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and include the following:
- Preparation and electronic lodgment of Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), Income Tax Returns and Fringe Benefits Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Preparation of corporate documents to inform ASIC of corporate changes (eg. change of registered office, change of office holders and shareholders, changes in share structures, etc).
- Preparation of Remuneration Certificates to comply with Workcover requirements
- Preparation of quarterly or semi-annual management reports to comply with bank covenants for debt guarantees.
In addition to our general compliance activities, we also offer and provide various specialist activities for and on behalf of clients as follows:
- Advice on optimum usage of asset protection structures such as companies and trusts.
- Strategic tax consulting during all phases of business operation, from start-up to winding up and succession planning.
- Year end tax planning and review of business operations
- Review of business purchases or disposals.
- Incorporation of Companies and Settlement of Trusts.